Alexandra Olavarria. TV Host with more than 10 years of career in TV and Entertainment Industry.
• Worked for some of the biggest Hispanic channels in TV such as: Univision, Telemundo, Televisa, Fashion TV, Glitz TV, Mega TV, HTV (#1 Latin Music Channel), MTV Tr3s and Venevision International.
• Interviewed some of the most renowned artists in Latin Music like: Enrique Iglesias, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Juanes, Alejandro Sanz, Alejandro Fernandez, Wisin & Yandel, Chino & Nacho, amongst many others.
• Covered the biggest Red Carpets and been invited as a VIP Guest celebrity for the most important Red-Carpet awards: Grammy, Latin Grammy, Latin Billboard, Premios Lo Nuestro, Premios Juventud and others.
• Been main actress and model of different music videos, one of the most important being the worldwide hit “Nina Bonita” of Chino & Nacho which won Latin Grammy Award.
• Not only a TV Host, but also a strong Influencer in Hispanic Market and Brand Ambassador in Miami, Latin America and USA. Some of the brands worked with as Image and Influencer are: Neutrogena, Coca Cola, Ford, JC Penney, Target, Sprint, Clarins among others.
• With more than 550K Followers on all social media platforms, Including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
• Winner of “Miami Life Awards 2017” as Miami’s Best Influencer in Social Media and nominated for Tecla Awards 2017 and Mara de Oro International 2017.
• Special appearance as an actress in the Movie Harmony which characterizes a bilingual journalist.
• Model for fashion shows for international Designers as Nuvia Quintero, Scutaro, Nicolas Felizola, Rosita Hurtado, and Leonardo Rocco.
• Magazine Cover for the magazines “Linea Vital”, “Conexiones”, “Conexiones Internacional”, “Gente Latina”, “HOLA Vzla” and more
• Special Participation in Pageants:
1. Finalist of “Nuestra Belleza Latina 2011” by Univision
2. Finalist of “Nuestra Belleza Venezolana 2006”
3. 4rd Finalist in Miss Venezuela USA 2004
4. State finalist of Florida National American Miss 2003
5. Florida Spirit of America 2004
6. Best Portfolio Award