How to Enter
The Festival of Media Global Awards is open to everyone involved
in advertising and communication from any country around the world.
Eligible campaigns must have run between 1 January 2015 and 31
December 2015 and may have been implemented globally, regionally or
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE SHORTLISTED ENTRANTS!
CLICK HERE TO
SEE THE SHORTLIST
1st stage: A written entry along
with two images are requested for shortlisting judging. Judges
review and score these written entries and the highest scoring will
be entered into the Shortlist. Each written entry is based on 4
sections: Insight, Strategy, Execution and Results.
2nd stage: You will be asked to
submit a video for your entry ONLY if you are Shortlisted. The
final jury review and score these, with the highest scoring
selected as the winners.
STEPS FOR ENTERING
- Read the
entry template and guidelines to prepare your submissions
before you enter them online. You may check our tips for entering,
this will help you to write your cases.
- Once you have completed it, you must register in
the entry site and fill in the online form.
- Pay for your entries
- Early entry deadline*: 15th January 2016
- Final entry deadline*: 5th February 2016
- Final extended deadline*: 19th February
- Shortlist announcement: 7th April 2016
- Awards ceremony: 19th May 2016
- Early entry price: £349 GBP (for submissions made on or before
Friday, 15th January 2016, 23.59 GMT).
- Entry price: £364 GBP (for submissions made after Friday, 15th
January 2016, 23.59 GMT until Friday 5th February 2016 23:59
- Late fee: £399 GBP (for submissions made after Friday 5th
February 2016 23:59 GMT).
For more information or enquiries, or if you need extra
time to submit your entries, please contact Fanny Nicot: email@example.com