||SESSION ONE: CONSUMER
● Charlie Crowe, chairman & editor-in-chief, C Squared
||Welcome To Day
● Mark Laudi, former CNBC presenter
BBC's chief business correspondent offers an analysis of the key
developments in the Asian business and world economy and looks at
how this may impact the health of the media and marketing industry
over the next 12 months.
● Linda Yueh, chief business correspondent, BBC World News
Yum Brands Asia has turned KFC & Pizza Hut into agile lifestyle
brands by mirroring the lives of its consumers with retail outlets
that are open 24 hours a day and becoming a brand that is
entrenched in social and mobile.
● Vipul Chawla, VP & CMO, Yum! Asia
Chinese Consumer: From Hermes To Home Depot?
The old marketing rules may no longer apply when trying to capture
the hearts and minds of affluent Chinese consumers. In this new
environment, the most agile and nimble will thrive.
● Moderator: Wei Gu, editor of china wealth & luxury, Wall
Street Journal China
● Adam Anger, GM Greater China, Microsoft Advertising
● Francis Belin, senior VP, consumer goods,
Greater China, Swarovski
● Patrick Zhong, senior MD, Fosun Group
Millward Brown Showcase Theatre Session
||SESSION TWO: NEW
||In Conversation With Charlie
Crowe: Keynote Interview
● Steve Mosko, president, Sony Pictures Television
||The Internet Of
In this interactive session, uncover how connected devices will
give new opportunities for brands to provide anticipatory
experiences and deeper engagement for consumers through
partnerships with the non-traditional data owners.
● Andy Baker, CEO, Smartlife
● Guy Hearn, chief innovation officer, OMG
● Paddy Crawshaw, head of communications planning, OMG
The Asia-Pacific region has the largest social network base, the
founder of Myanmar's first social network joins Shell to discuss
how Asians are using social networks and the opportunities
for brands who want to reach previously untapped consumers.
● Moderator: Ken Mandel, MD Asia Pacific, HootSuite
● Rita Nguyen, Co-founder & CEO, SQUAR
● Americo Campos Silva, Global Media Manager, Shell
Showcase Theatre Session
||SESSION THREE: UNLOCKING
INK is a platform for a new set of emerging voices, who are
leading us from the industrial economy of the present to a
knowledge economy of the future. Lakshmi Pratury, the curator of
the INK Conference, will present the session along with NowFloats,
which is pioneering a novel approach to making the internet
relevant to innumerable small businesses.
● Lakshmi Pratury, host & curator, The INK Conference
● Ronak Samantray, co-founder, NowFloats
Power Of Stories
Intrusive, interruptive, self-centered marketing is not going
to work. Its effectiveness will only continue to
diminish in the social age. The question is: what will replace the
legacy model? There's a one-word answer: stories.
● Daryl Lee, global CEO, UM
● Scott Donaton, global chief content officer, UM
||SESSION FOUR: SPEAKING
Wharton Future Of
In this session
hear exclusive insights into the Yahoo-Wharton Native Ads Framework
as they shed light on how to navigate the confusing landscape of
● Jerry Wind, professor, Wharton Future of Advertising
● Rose Tsou, senior VP APAC, Yahoo
||OMG, LOL ... Have You Seen
Discover how BuzzFeed, the reigning king of the social web,
unlocked the DNA of shareability and the opportunities it offers
advertisers in the Asia Pacific region.
● Scott Lamb, VP of international, BuzzFeed
|Building A Content
Learn how becoming a content factory has enabled
General Electric to successfully humanise its 100+ year-old brand
and interact with consumers in ways it could never imagine.
director of international advertising &