Now in its fourth year, the Festival of Media Asia Pacific
agenda will once again bring to its stage the most innovative,
forward thinking and insightful speaker names to discuss and
understand the latest trends driving the media in Asia Pacific.
Topics for 2015 include:
- APAC's role in the global media landscape vs. rest of the
- Talent debate: local vs ex-pat
- Regional expansion of local brands
- Local penetration of global brands
- Spotlight on new tech and vloggers
- Role of print, broadcast and outdoor
- The future of Programmatic
- What makes mobile effective in the APAC region?
- How is content marketing being delivered?
If you are interested in joining our line up and contributing to
our agenda, please contact Jeremy King, Content Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of the conversation. Book your place now.