Now in its fourth year, the Festival of Media Asia Pacific
agenda will once again bring to its stage the most innovative,
forward thinking and insightful speaker names to discuss and
understand the latest trends driving the media in Asia Pacific.
Topics for 2015 include:
- APAC's role in the global media landscape vs. the world
- Talent debate: local vs foreign labour/imported resource
- Regional expansion of local brands
- Local penetration of global brands
- Spotlight on new tech and vloggers
- Role of print, broadcast and outdoor
If you are interested in joining our line up and contributing to
our agenda, please contact Jeremy King, Content Director on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of the conversation. Book your place now.